Tag Editor 1.0.11
NEW EDITABLE COLUMNS:
- Artwork Format
- Artwork Title
- Artwork Type
- Bar Code
- Catalog #
- Classical Catalog
- Classical Nickname
- Disk Subtitle
- Disks Total
- DJ Mixer
- Disc Subtitle
- Is Classical
- Is Compilation
- Is Podcast
- iTunes Advisory
- Media Kind
- Movement #
- Movement Name
- Movements Total
- Original Artist
- Original Lyricist
- Part Number
- Part Type
- Podcast ID
- Podcast URL
- Radio Station
- Release Date
- Sort Album
- Sort Album Artist
- Sort Arranger
- Sort Artist
- Sort Choir
- Sort Composer
- Sort Conductor
- Sort Ensemble
- Sort Orchestra
- Sort Performer
- Sort Title
- Tag Format
- Track Subtitle
- Tracks Total
- Work (Grouping)
- Work Overall
- Work Type.
NEW READ-ONLY COLUMNS
- Artwork Size
- Date Created
- Date Modified
NEW SUPPORTED FORMATS
- Import and export M3U, PLS, XSPF, ASX, and WPL playlists.
- Import of CUE sheets.
- Export to CSV and Text files.
- Audio Properties
- Artwork, Classical
- File Properties
- Network & Paths
- Music & iTunes.
- 'Move Up' and 'Move Down' for selected rows
- 'View > Column > Hide Empty Columns'
- 'View > Column > Show Non-Empty Columns'
- 'View > Column > Show Default Columns'
AUTO-SEARCH AND DOWNLOAD OF MUSIC TAGS
- Select ‘View > Column > Network & Paths > Show All’ to see downloadable tags. They include Artwork, Album, Album Artist, Artist, ASIN, Bar Code, Catalog #, Composer, Disc #, Disks Total, Genre, ISRC, Label, Lyricist, Performer, Tags, Track #, Tracks Total, and Year.
- Select 'Edit > Load Tags > From Network' to auto-search and download tags.
- Compose and unify lists of downloaded Genres and Tags.
- 'Load ... From Path' contextual menu for batch converting path and filename components into Title, Artist, Album, Genre, Album Artist, Grouping, Comment, Tags, and Initial Key tags.
- Automatic 'Advanced Renaming' feature.
- 'Assign Track Numbers' feature for automatically setting Track# and Tracks Total tags.
- 'File / Search Web' contextual menu allows quick browsing of Google, Genius, MusicBrainz, Discogs, and IFPI websites by Artist, Album, Title, and ISRC tags.
- Autocomplete for Genre, Tags, Mood, Category, Language, Media Kind, iTunes Advisory, Is Compilation.
- Customization of predefined tag values for Genre, Tags, Mood, Category, Language, and Media Kind. To select or customize predefined values, click the round button in a tag cell.
INTEGRATION WITH APPLE MUSIC APP AND ITUNES
- Select 'Tag Editor Lite > File > Import from Music' to open the whole Music Library or a Playlist.
- Drag-&-drop selected songs from the Music app or iTunes.
- Select 'View > Column > Music & iTunes > Show All' to see all supported by Music/iTunes song details.
- 'Edit > Load Tags > From Music' menu imports artworks and song details from the Music app as regular audio tags.
- 'File > Export To > Music' menu transfers songs in a Music/iTunes Playlist.
- 'File > Reload Music' command refreshes audio tags in iTunes or Music app.
- 'File > Export To > Folder' copies selected files to a folder or device.
- 'Organize destination folders' by Artist, Album, Album Artist, Title, Composer, Year, Comment, Track #, Tracks Total, Disc #, Discs Total, Genre, Grouping, Category, Mood, Key, and BPM tags.
- 'Rename destination files' feature.
OTHER NEW FEATURES
- 'File > Strip Tags' removes all audio tags.
- 'File > Move to Bin.'
- Window tabs.
- 'Tag Editor Lite > Clear Caches'.
- Editable Tag Format.
- Text mode for the toolbar
- Fixes for ID3v2.4 and FLAC/Vorbis tags.
- Better opening and parsing of audio files.
- Improved batch cut/copy/paste functionality.
Tag Editor 1.0.10
Comprehensive tag loading
- Loading of Genre, Tags, Composer, Disc #, Discs Number, ISRC, Lyricist, Performer, Label, Catalog #, ASIN, and Barcode tags from network services.
- Possibility to set a selected path component as Title, Artist, Album, Genre, Album Artist, Grouping, Comment, or Initial Key.
New column sets and tags
- The new set of columns 'Network & Paths' for loading tags from paths and network services.
- The new set of columns ‘Music & iTunes’ for loading tags from iTunes or Apple Music.
- Support of Track Subtitle, Disc Subtitle, iTunes Advisory tags. Complete list of supported audio tags >>.
- Automatic track numbering feature.
- Autocomplete for Genre, Tags, Mood, Category, Language, and Media Kind columns.
- Customization of predefined tag values for Genre, Tags, Mood, Category, Language, and Media Kind.
- Possibility to compose and unify lists of Genres and Tags loaded from network services.
- New ‘File / Search Web’ and ‘File / Move to Bin’ menu items.
Compatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Support for macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Improvements for the 'Grant Access' dialog.
- Fixes and improvements for export to iTunes and Apple Music.
- Fixes and improvements for loading tags and artworks from network services and paths.
- Improved export to Playlists, Text, and CSV files.
- Improvements for opening and parsing of audio files.
Tag Editor 1.0.9
Support for 50+ new tags
- New columns of commonly used audio tags, such as Lyrics, Rating, Tracks Total, Media Kind, Category, Is Compilation, Language, Plays, Radio Station, and Tags.
- New columns of other tags are split into Classical, Commerce, Mood, People, Podcast, and Sorting thematic sets for your convenience.
- Columns showing file properties and audio properties are combined into two corresponding sets. Audio Properties set and File Properties set can help with music organizing by displaying up to 15 technical, mostly read-only, attributes.
Integration with iTunes
- Import of iTunes playlists with drag-&-drop.
- Import of iTunes Rating and Plays and their conversion into standard audio tag formats.
- Loading of other tags from iTunes.
- Export to iTunes playlists.
New supported formats
- Import of M3U, PLS, XSPF, ASX, WPL playlists.
- Import of CUE sheets.
- Export to M3U, PLS, XSPF, ASX, WPL playlists.
- Export to CSV and Text files.
Predefined tag values
- Genre, Mood, Media Kind, and Language columns allow the selection of predefined values. To select a predefined value click the round button in a cell and choose the value from the list.
Other new features:
- Support of window tabs on macOS 10.12 and higher. Move rows between tabs to help you better organize your music. For example, separate an artist's tracks into tabs for each artist album.
- New commands ‘Hide Empty Columns’, ‘Show Non-Empty Columns’, and 'Show Default Columns' for easier column management.
- Support of text mode for the toolbar.
- Support for macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Improved import of tags from the network.
- Improvements and fixes for cut/copy/paste functionality.
- Improvements for stability.
Tag Editor 1.0.8
- Improvements for loadings tags from MusicBrainz, the renaming of files, and stability.
- Improved support for ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags in the case of MP3 files.
Tag Editor 1.0.6
- Stability improvements.
Tag Editor 1.0.5
Automatic retrieving of tags and artworks
- Automatic loading of audio tags and artworks from online services, such as MusicBrainz, AcoustID, and CoverArt.
- Automatic retrieval of text tags from paths and file names.
- Automatic import of local images as album covers.
- New columns for editing Album Artist, Frequency, Composer, Copyright, and Disc # tags. Find the full list of Tag Editor columns here >>.
- New columns with technical information, such as Audio Codec, Audio Format, Bitrate, Channels, Duration, Sample Rate, and Tag Format.
- Full-Screen Mode.
- Artwork dialogue window.
- Quick Look.
- WAV: Tag Editor supports both ID3v2 and Info tags for WAV files. All changes are saved in both formats.
- FLAC: Tag Editor supports XIPH, ID3v1, and ID3v2 tags in FLAC files. If ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags are present in a file, their content is synchronized with XIPH tags.
- New menu item: 'Select Row'.
- New and improved keyboard shortcuts.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Fixes for saving images in ID3v2 tags.
- Fixes for extraction text tags from paths.
- Fixes for function 'Remove Extra Characters'.
Tag Editor 1.0.0