Tag Editor 1.0.9
Support of 50+ new tags
- New columns of commonly used audio tags, such as Lyrics, Rating, Tracks Total, Media Kind, Category, Is Compilation, Language, Plays, Radio Station, and Tags.
- New columns of other tags are split into Classical, Commerce, Mood, People, Podcast, and Sorting thematic sets for your convenience.
- Columns showing file properties and audio properties are combined into two corresponding sets. Audio Properties set and File Properties set can help with music organizing by displaying up to 15 technical, mostly read-only, attributes.
Integration with iTunes
- Import of iTunes playlists with drag-&-drop.
- Import of iTunes Rating and Plays and their conversion into standard audio tag formats.
- Loading of other tags from iTunes.
- Export to iTunes playlists.
New supported formats
- Import of M3U, PLS, XSPF, ASX, WPL playlists.
- Import of CUE sheets.
- Export to M3U, PLS, XSPF, ASX, WPL playlists.
- Export to CSV and Text files.
Predefined tag values
- Genre, Mood, Media Kind, and Language columns allow selection of predefined values. To select a predefined value click round button in a cell and choose the value from the list.
Other new features:
- Support of window tabs on macOS 10.12 and higher. Move rows between tabs to help you better organize your music. For example, separate an artist tracks into tabs for each artist album.
- New commands ‘Hide Empty Columns’, ‘Show Non-Empty Columns’, and 'Show Default Columns' for easier column management.
- Support of text mode for the toolbar.
- Support for macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Improved import of tags from the network.
- Improvements and fixes for cut/copy/paste functionality.
- Improvements for stability.
Tag Editor 1.0.8
- Improvements for loadings tags from MusicBrainz, the renaming of files, and stability.
- Improved support for ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags in case of MP3 files.
Tag Editor 1.0.6
- Stability improvements.
Tag Editor 1.0.5
Automatic retrieving of tags and artworks
- Automatic loading of audio tags and artworks from online services, such as MusicBrainz, AcoustID, and CoverArt.
- Automatic retrieval of text tags from paths and file names.
- Automatic import of local images as album covers.
- New columns for editing Album Artist, Frequency, Composer, Copyright, and Disc # tags. Find the full list of Tag Editor columns here >>.
- New columns with technical information, such as Audio Codec, Audio Format, Bitrate, Channels, Duration, Sample Rate, and Tag Format.
- Full-Screen Mode.
- Artwork dialogue window.
- Quick Look.
- WAV: Tag Editor supports both ID3v2 and Info tags for WAV files. All changes are saved in both formats.
- FLAC: Tag Editor supports XIPH, ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags in FLAC files. If ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags are present in a file, their content is synchronized with XIPH tags.
- New menu item: 'Select Row'.
- New and improved keyboard shortcuts.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Fixes for saving images in ID3v2 tags.
- Fixes for extraction text tags from paths.
- Fixes for function 'Remove Extra Characters'.
Tag Editor 1.0.0