- Changing artworks with dialogue window
- Replacing artworks with Drag-and-Drop
- Exporting and importing artworks with Copy-Paste
- Download artworks from network services
You can manage Album Artworks within Tag Editor interface in few ways:
Drag-and-drop a picture from your computer or browser to the selected Artwork cells to create or replace album artworks.
Download artworks for selected albums' Artwork cells from online databases. Tag Editor will find artworks automatically, based on current tags and songs' 'fingerprints'.
* We recommend using of multi-selection to edit artworks for all songs in an album at once.
* Use Revert function (⌘Z) to undo the last change and Save (⌘S) to keep correct Artworks.