Tag Editor 1.0.8
- Improvements for loadings tags from MusicBrainz, the renaming of files, and stability.
- Improved support for ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags in case of MP3 files.
Tag Editor 1.0.6
- Stability improvements.
Tag Editor 1.0.5
Automatic retrieving of tags and artworks
- Automatic loading of audio tags and artworks from online services, such as MusicBrainz, AcoustID, and CoverArt.
- Automatic retrieval of text tags from paths and file names.
- Automatic import of local images as album covers.
- New columns for editing Album Artist, Frequency, Composer, Copyright, and Disc # tags. Find the full list of Tag Editor columns here >>.
- New columns with technical information, such as Audio Codec, Audio Format, Bitrate, Channels, Duration, Sample Rate, and Tag Format.
- Full-Screen Mode.
- Artwork dialogue window.
- Quick Look.
- WAV: Tag Editor supports both ID3v2 and Info tags for WAV files. All changes are saved in both formats.
- FLAC: Tag Editor supports XIPH, ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags in FLAC files. If ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags are present in a file, their content is synchronized with XIPH tags.
- New menu item: 'Select Row'.
- New and improved keyboard shortcuts.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Fixes for saving images in ID3v2 tags.
- Fixes for extraction text tags from paths.
- Fixes for function 'Remove Extra Characters'.
Tag Editor 1.0.0