MIDI to MP3 1.0.10
- Possibility to collapse or expand the main window and make it staying on top. >>
- Built-in help system. >>
- Option to setup custom Sample Rate in Preferences / MP3 Format. >>
- Improvements for loading tags from network services, such as MusicBrainz and CoverArt. >>
- Improvements for trimming silence algorithms. >>
- Minor fixes for the user interface.
- Fixes for stability.
MIDI to MP3 1.0.8
MIDI to MP3 1.0.8 takes regular MIDI to MP3 conversion tasks to the next level. Think about conversion simultaneous with trimming of silence and applying audio effects, keeping the original quality of sound in converted music. MIDI to MP3 1.0.8 supports conversion to output MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC and M4A formats, allows to add converted music to a playlist in iTunes, and includes some other improvements, turning could-be-tedious tasks of conversion MIDI to MP3 to pleasure with perfect results.
- Automatic Volume Control feature improves the sound of speech records, such as podcasts, interviews, and lectures. It increases the volume of too quiet parts and decreases too loud parts of audio automatically.
- Support of Loudness (EBU/R128) normalization. >>
- Possibility to choose between Peak and Loudness normalization methods >>
- Option to change Target Level for Peak normalization between -20.0 and 0.0 dBFS. >>
- Option to change the Target Level for Loudness (EBU R128) normalization between -25.0 and -5.0 LUFS. >>
- Support of output M4A Format. >>
- Support of output FLAC Format. >>
- Support of output AIFF Format. >>
- Support of output WAV Format. >>
- Option to choose the Silence Threshold in Preferences / Effects. >>
- New application icon.
- New buttons in Preferences window.
MIDI to MP3 1.0.7
- Trim Silence.Together with Fade-in and Fade-out effects, it provides you with seamless listening experience. >>
- Support of Fade-In and Fade-Out effects. >>
- Support of Limiting Duration of output audio.
- Detailed Progress of conversion in Progress Window. >>
- Conversion to a Source Folder. >>
- Add converted MIDI files to a playlist in iTunes in one click. >>
Just choose suitable iTunes playlist or create a new one and add the converted music within MIDI to MP3 interface.
- Improvements for audio normalization algorithms. >>
- Fixes for compatibility with OS X Yosemite.
- Fixes for stability.
MIDI to MP3 1.0.5
- Possibility to load missing tags from network servers, such as MusicBrainz, CoverArt, and AcoustID. >>
- Possibility to load missing tags from source files and folders names. >>
- Possibility to load artworks from source folders. >>
- Possibility to edit tags at the end of conversion. Integration with Tag Editor. >>
- Fixes for keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixes for transferring UTF8/Cyrillic tags. >>
MIDI to MP3 1.0.3
- Fixes for conversion speed when source files are on CD or Audio CD. >>
- Automatic calculation of optimal Bit Rate and Channels of output MP3s. >>
MIDI to MP3 1.0.2
- Fixes for the quality of output audio.