Amvidia audio converters can download and convert music and voice records from YouTube video to quality MP3, M4A/MP4, WAV, FLAC and AIFF formats. In this article, we describe how to convert YouTube music to MP3 format. However, you can use this guide to download and convert Youtube video to M4A, WAV, FLAC or AIFF formats as well, using our converters. Please, refer to music publishers' policies before converting to avoid an infringement of copyright.
To Audio Converter and To MP3 Converter of versions 1.0.11 and higher by Amvidia allow converting YouTube video to quality MP3 format in one click.
Apps support conversion of YouTube pages with single video and playlists, web pages with embedded YouTube video, and web pages with links to YouTube video.
Before adding YouTube videos for conversion we recommend enabling of Loudness Volume Normalization at -15.0 LUFC Target Level, trimming of silence and fade-in, fade-out audio effects in Preferences / Effects. Such audio effects improve listening experience by leveling volume and smoothing transitions between songs.
To add YouTube videos for conversion use any of the methods below:
Drag & Drop YouTube Link Icon
Drag and Drop the link icon from browser to main window, progress window, or icon of the converter.
If you would like to convert lots of YouTube videos, we recommend minimizing the converter's window to keep it on top of the browser. Read more on Improving Drag & Drop experience >>
Dragging of YouTube link icon to minimized window of To MP3 Converter for Mac.
Copy - Paste YouTube URL
To copy a link with video and paste it the to the main or progress window of the converter, follow next steps:
1. Select URL of a web page with YouTube video.
The URL can look like
Amvidia converters support starting with http://, https://, and ftp://URLs.
2. Press ⌘C keys to copy selected URL.
3. Click on the converter's window or icon to make it active.
4. Press ⌘V keys to paste selected URL.
'Enter URL' window
You can import YouTube video link into converter using the 'Enter URL' field:
1. Right-click on the converter main window and choose 'Enter URL' from the pop-up menu.
You can also use File / Enter URL command in the application menu.
2. Enter the address of web page into 'Enter URL' field manually or with copy-paste.
3. Press 'Continue'.
* Our To Audio Converter for Mac can convert YouTube video to MP3 and other audio formats, such as M4A, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, as well.
* Mac App Store versions of our audio converters don't support conversion of online content. Please, download and use audio converters of versions 1.0.11 and higher from our website for the conversion of online video.